[WBEL-users] whitebox reply-to address

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:52:12 -0400 (EDT)

Phil Schaffner said:
[snip]
> All the Red Hat and Fedora Core lists have the reply-to-list enabled,
> which is my preference, although I was unaware of the brain-dead mail
> client issue.  [Perhaps they should use a better mail client?]
[snip]

<Flame>
No, we should just the people with brain dead mail clients that don't have
a "reply-to-list" function to switch.
</Flame>

:-)

> P.S.  Almost sent this as a reply to the last poster rather than to the
> list.  Have trouble remembering to do reply-to-list as my habits were
> formed by the above-mentioned RH/FC lists.

It's much easier to just get into the habit of using "reply-to-list" on
all the lists, because it should aways work (and if it doesn't it would be
a bug).  Since I started using a client with "reply-to-list" I can't tell
you what list has what reply-to set, it just isn't an issue.

--
William Hooper