[WBEL-users] whitebox reply-to address

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:52:30 -0500

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 11:52 -0400, William Hooper wrote:

> It's much easier to just get into the habit of using "reply-to-list" on
> all the lists, because it should aways work (and if it doesn't it would be
> a bug).  Since I started using a client with "reply-to-list" I can't tell
> you what list has what reply-to set, it just isn't an issue.

I agree with William ... if you use a client that has a Reply-to-List
feature (I use evolution), you just select reply to list.  If you choose
a mail client that doesn't have a reply to list feature, you should
either do it manually ... OR ... ask the people who make the client to
create a reply to list function.

It is considered EXTREMELY bad taste to change the Reply-to to be the
mailing list (although as mentioned in this thread, redhat does do it on
their lists).
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>