[WBEL-users] File sharing over internet

simone simone72@email.it
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:18:10 +0200

Hi,
as in subject, I am now facing this need for the company I work. We have
some users that need to be able to share files over an internet
connection. My goal is to provide an easy way (drag and drop) to enable
users to share files, and still would like to secure this kind of
connections. I just worked on a Samba server in an AD environment so I
thought using samba over a secure connection (IPSEC?) authenticating via
kerberos, but I'm not sure it would be easy enough for users to connect
(automatic mapping?).
So, here I am, any suggestion really appreciated.

Simone

 Sponsor:
 I prezzi salgono? Con LINEAR assicurazioni puoi fare un preventivo online e bloccare il prezzo ottenuto fino alla scadenza della tua polizza!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2714&d=21-10