Make RPM - was Re: [WBEL-users] How to recompile my kernel

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:41:25 -0500

Recomended by anyone not willing to grant ALL of their users root access !!!

rpmbuild -t allows you to build a RPM package from a .tar.gz file. A user
build tree allows regular users to build RPMs within their user space. They
have nothing to do with each other.

Rafael.