[WBEL-users] PostgreSQL build problem.

Lamar Owen lowen@pari.edu
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:33:31 -0400

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 17:23, bishop wrote:
> There's no appropriate sleuthing done by the RPM?

Not as yet.  I have a few scripts that I intended to try out, but just simple
lack of time prevented implementing them.  As I said, I stepped down; the
current maintainer, Devrim Gunduz, might be interested.  I am still helping
him out, though.

Fully automatic build scripts might be workable at this point in time, but for
this RPMset they weren't as of a year or so ago, due to the age of
distribution I have targeted in times past (not too long ago you could even
rebuild on RH5.2).  I at one time supported Caldera OpenServer 2, which was a
real mess.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology