[WBEL-users] KRB5 rpms

Rex Dieter rdieter@math.unl.edu
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:15:33 -0500

IMO, blindly upgrading would suck more, as it would require *every*
application that uses krb5 to be rebuilt/recompiled (since
libcom_err.so.3 seems to be deprecated in the new version).

Now, if things could be arranged so that both krb5-libs-1.2.x and
krb5-libs-1.3.x could be installed along-side one-another, that's a
possibility.

-- Rex