[WBEL-users] Most annoying problem ever!

Ray acidrex@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:56:46 -0700

I can't Cut, Copy or Paste!
They are greyed out.
I'm trying to post a message in a forum and I need to copy
the error message I'm getting (very long) and also some
other info.
I can right click and 'Copy' the message but it won't 'Paste'
into the message txt box on the web page, it's greyed out.
'Klipper' is active and says the info is in the clipboard.
I can do this locally on my machine, but not an web forums.
This is so annoying that if I can't find a fix I will change
distro's.
Just think about it, if all of a sudden you couldnm't Copy, Cut
and then Paste, you would have to write out everything.
Please help, I'm about to shoot my PC.