[WBEL-users] Anybody created a WBEL LiveCD/DVD?

Benjamin J. Weiss Benjamin J. Weiss" <benjamin@birdvet.org
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:37:35 -0500 (CDT)

I'm looking to be able to train our IT staff on RHEL before we deploy it
en masse to our server room.  I'd like to do a multi-boot install on our
computers, but there are problems (I won't go into them, please rest
assured that there are valid problems with a multi-boot at this point).

So, I'm thinking of trying the LiveCD thing.

I didn't want to use a debian-derived work (Morphix, Knoppix, etc) because
they do things in a different way, so learning sysadmin stuff on them
wouldn't teach the folks here how to do admin on an RHEL box.

So I'm looking for a LiveCD/LiveDVD version of WBEL.

I've just found a site that states anybody should be able to do it:

http://bblcd.berlios.de/

But before I invest the time and energy, just thought I'd check to see if
anybody'd done anything with this.

Thanks!

Ben