[WBEL-users] Preparing Security Updates

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave@58ghz.net
07 Sep 2004 15:36:49 -0500

So... I'm thinking about this update thing..

Wouldn't it be possible to have a set of scripts that auto-majically
download, rebuild and put away the .src rpms on a local up2date server?

If I knew what rpm's I needed to remove logo's and trademarks, from I
could put them in a folder somewhere and  have the system email the
admin...

It doesn't look there are too many, after looking at this faq:

http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/howto.html

Anyone interested in trying something like that?

:) Dave