[WBEL-users] I see that RHEL 3.0u3 is released - when can Whitebox respin 2 beexpected?

Jesse j@lumiere.net
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, John Morris wrote:

> Think I have all of the srpms for U3, gotta get on building them.  But
> I'll probably do what I did for U1 and just spit em out as normal errata
> unless there is a must-have new feature in the installer.  Although I
> think there are some new SATA drivers in this new kernel so if a lot of
> folks are getting stuck I'd be open to the idea of doing a full respin.
> Also considering just how freaking HUGE U3 is, might go ahead and respin
> to make fresh installs go easier.

A respin would definitely be appreciated. Not only does it really help for
installing on newer hardware (Tyan is always including newer e1000
chips..), but it saves a lot of time on yum updating.

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>