[WBEL-users] rsync from NCSU

Pete Biggs pete@physchem.ox.ac.uk
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:30:26 +0100

> > I have
> >
> > yum WBEL-updates file:/mirrors/wbel/updates
> > yum WBEL3 file:/mirrors/wbel/os/i386
> > yum WBEL3-Extras file:/mirrors/wbel/extras
> >
> > in my /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file and that seems to work fine.
> >
> Hey, worked great!  Thanks!
>
> I haven't seen the extras, so I tried looking at NCSU for extras.  I saw
> that they have a short directory tree, but nothing in it.  Where are you
> getting your extras, and are you able to rsync it or are you having to do
> something else?

I think I just put it in because it was mentioned in the other yum
sources - it is also empty on mine, and I must admit I had meant to
remove it!  It was a couple of weeks ago that I did it, and that's a
long time for my brain, so there's not much hope of me remembering why I
did it :-)

P.

--
Pete Biggs :{)       pete@physchem.ox.ac.uk     pete.biggs@chem.ox.ac.uk