[WBEL-users] Connecting to my network card

bishop bishop@platypus.bc.ca
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:27:40 -0700

Hi Dana,

Can you show me some output snippets, particularly where 'it does not
find the card'?  It may be interesting to post more info - any info -
that may help, such as your modules.conf and the modprobe invocation
you're using to get the card going.

Have you used that card in that box before?  IRQ problems are the most
common cause of excitement with that card, and I'm sure we'd all like to
be certain that it's not an IRQ conflict here, so we can start reaching
for the higher-hanging fruit.

With some more info (and our fresh perspective and winning smiles) we
may luck out and notice something you've overlooked.

  - bish
p.s.  Gimme a gmail invite.