[WBEL-users] ctl script for postgresql -- Part II

Mário Gamito gamito@netual.pt
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:08:42 +0100

Ok,

I've found the script, but when i try to start postgresql i get the message:

"An old version of the database format was found.\nYou need to upgrade
the data format before using PostgreSQL.\nSee
$SYSDOCDIR/rh-postgresql-$PGVERSION/README.rpm-dist for more information."

What is going on ?
I'm completely lost :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,