[WBEL-users] cups / samba printing issues

kpapp@gi.alaska.edu kpapp@gi.alaska.edu
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:04:25 -0800

Can you connect to a shared folder on your XP box from your WBEL machine?  I
was
having problems with samba until I made both user names the same.  Did you
configure your /etc/samba/smb.conf file properly?

Ken