[WBEL-users] configuring X when it's not running

John Lowry jal@eskimo.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

Great to be on a list again with good friendly help.  I'll try your
suggestions.

Monitor's an LG Flatron 776, the card an ASUS.  I'll have to open up
the box for the exact card model...it's an A7000.

The monitor and card worked with RHEL 2.1, but the monitor I know wants
a lower frequency than is frequently defaulted.

--John