[WBEL-users] Best SCSI Raid Card Controller for WBEL

Nats nats@sscrmnl.edu.ph
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:03:57 +0800

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my system here that has been used for some time
now.. It has a non-raid scsi controller (Qlogic 1260)... Now I was wondering
whats the best SCSI Raid Controller Card available in the market without
suffering performance, ive heard that squid is better on a number span of
disk rather than on a raid disk.. Could someone help me decide?

TIA

believed to be clean.