[WBEL-users] KDE-3.3 RPM's available

Jan-Albert van Ree javanree@vanree.net
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:07:28 +0200

I just finished rebuilding the RPM's for KDE-3.3 The Fedora Core 3 Test 1
RPM's were used, with modifications in kdemultimedia to include mp3 support.
For the build I needed to update my libtools to 1.5.6, autoconf to 2.59 and
automake to 1.9.1

These shouldn't be needed for installing, but are available from my repository
as well. SRPM's are available as well.

Here's the addition to yum.conf to grab the files (personal section is for
automake,autoconf and libtools, also contains other updates so beware)
KDE-3.2.3 holds some non-core KDE packages as krecipes, krename, krefty and
kaffeine (with all support libs) which are not needed for a basic KDE 3.3
install

-- yum.conf start --
[personal]
name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - Personal additions
baseurl=http://www.vanree.net/wbel30/personal/

[kde-3.2.3]
name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - KDE 3.2.3
baseurl=http://www.vanree.net/wbel30/kde-3.2.3/

[kde-3.3.0]
name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - KDE 3.3.0
baseurl=http://www.vanree.net/wbel30/kde-3.3.0/
-- yum.conf end --

Downloads might be a bit slow, as I'm on cable only (384kbit up), sorry :(
--
Jan-Albert van Ree        | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions | http://www.vanree.net