[WBEL-users] does anyone have any suggestions for setting up a remote SSH server using WB 3.0?

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:29:27 -0500

For added security maybe you could try port knocking. I haven't tried it
myself but the concept sounds simple and quite interesting. Check out
www.portknocking.org, or try doing a search in Altavista, you will find many
links that can get you started.

Good luck.

Rafael.