[WBEL-users] Bad respin2 files on Wisconsin mirror

jim melnet jmelnet at usa.com
Fri Apr 1 08:58:20 CST 2005

After downloading the respin2 iso's from Wisconsin I found that three of them with bad MD5's.  They are liberation-respin2-binary-i386-2.iso, liberation-respin2-source-2.iso, and liberation-respin2-source-3.iso.  I repeated the download of liberation-respin2-binary-i386-2.iso from Wisconsin and got the same bad MD5 (11f13ff273721f5bb243c6a198bd0cc9).  I then downloaded the same file from Atlanta (all be it slow) and got a good MD5 result.  I'm not at all sure who to report this to (directly) but thought this mailing list a good place start.