[WBEL-users] Recent Slashdotting

Tom Cat strycat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:24:27 CDT 2005

Speaking of /.  I noticed a number of them seem to be confused by
whiteboxlinux.com and whiteboxlinux.net

Can something be done about this?  Had I found that site instead of
the correct site, I would have thought the project was dead and gone
and I would have used CentOS (I almost went with them, but WBEL's
background made it sound like they have more of a reason to continue
to exist).