[WBEL-users] Investigating a kernel panic

Simone simone72 at email.it
Wed Apr 13 04:13:10 CDT 2005

Interesting, I will set up netdump then, looks like a very good way to
learn something more about my system and Linux internals in general :) .
We actually have 2 servers running mail filtering, so I can dump one
over the other and vice versa. This morning I moved one HD in a
different position to get a better dissipation and it looks like I
achieved a - 10 °C result which is not bad. Now the warm one is 50°C vs
the >59°C it was before. I will also run memtest (I checked the memory
before the install) for sometime and see if I get more info......
actually the memory is the only thing I took from the first
installation, so it would make sense......
I'll let you know, thanks, have a nice day

Simone