[WBEL-users] Cron Job help

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Thu Apr 14 15:02:55 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 14:02, Michael St. Laurent wrote:
> That would be the "Red Hat" and/or "White Box" way of doing it, yes.
> ;-D

Yup.  Which isn't a bad idea since the next person to work on the
machine would expect it.

> It seems to me that you should log in as root, then switch to the
> cron.monthly directory and create a file in that directory with the
> statement

One addendum to that.  I'd make sure it was named so that it would run
after the rest of the monthly events.  It runs them in sorted order as
bash globs them.  Something like zzreboot.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!