[WBEL-users] RAID problem - Solved

Simone simone72 at email.it
Fri Apr 15 12:19:30 CDT 2005

Well, I was able to mount /dev/hda2 and save data. Then I had to mkraid
/dev/md2, run mke2fs, remount raid, copy data back and it worked. The
server is up and running.
I am still wondering however, if there's a way to trick the system and
specify to start raid considering one dev the fresher one even if it was
marked faulty. Mean, hda2 fails and it is marked faulty, but I still
want to run raid considering hda2 the disk with the good data and start
reconstructing the raid from hda2 to the other member.

I don´t think I´ve expressed myself clearly (enough), but I tried my best :)

Have a great weekend