[WBEL-users] Newbie Linux user

Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.) grahamp at wsieurope.com
Thu Apr 28 12:01:05 CDT 2005

I can't answer the USB knowledgably although I have just plugged in a
USB drive and WBEL just recognised it so I guess thats sort of Plug and
Play.

As to Hyperthreading, you would need to use the smp kernel and it will
see a hyperthreaded P4 processor as 2 processors. I guess this is what
you want so it just works out of the box.

Hope this helps
Graham