[WBEL-users] WBEL 4 Updates

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Aug 11 12:06:53 CDT 2005

I love seeing questions like..is this distro dead?  Why doesn't WBEL
interface more with the community.

The website says it all..made for self benefit.  WBEL is great do not
get me wrong and i am not slamming Morris..but the site is quite clear.
  If you want a site that is more quick with it's updates CentOS is good
and there are other distros out there as well.  Either wait for mr.
Morris to get to releasing them pubicly on his spare time or switch distros.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: