beau.org issues (was: Re: [WBEL-users] WBEL 4 Updates)

William Hooper whooperhsd2 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 21:54:28 CDT 2005

Cris Rhea wrote:
[snip]

> I had problems searching the archives due to what appears to be an
> ongoing DNS issue with the beau.org site.
>

> I sent Mr. Morris an email describing the problems I had seen and
> possible solutions. He never responded (with the beau.org site problems,
> I'm not
> sure he ever received my email).

John and I traded some mails earlier this week about this issue.  I
thought we had it resolved (by updating the zone serial number), but
checking just now has beau.org resolving to the old name again, but no
change in the serial number... Something is definitely up.

For those that need it, beau.org should be at 199.80.85.113.

--
William Hooper