[Fwd: Re: [WBEL-users] Mailing list removal]

Daniel J. Summers daniel at djs-consulting.com
Wed Aug 31 18:07:32 CDT 2005

Tom Cat (and others),

Help from Linux folks often consists of prompts that require *you* to
think a little.  The reason for this is that things stick with you a lot
better when you arrive at the conclusion yourself.  It's the old "catch
a man a fish, feed him for a day; teach him to fish, feed him for a
lifetime."

Below are the headers from *your* message, decrying the poor support
Linux folks give.  (Scroll past them, there's more below...  Sorry the
quotes are strange - to get the headers to show up, I had to forward, so
it's not indented.)