[WBEL-users] Re: wbel-u] Availability of WBEL 4?

Fri Feb 4 16:43:02 CST 2005

Raimo,

how the ---- does that belong on the WBEL list?

The initial reply seemed fine ... someone was asking about wbel4 ... and
someone said, hey, there is a centos 4 if you want to try it.  So far,
nothing wrong.

I seem to remember that we helped each other figure out build issues
when I was rebuilding what finally became CentOS-4 and you were building
Lineox-4.

AND ... for the record, you posted and old version of redhat-logos from
CentOS-4beta ... the new one (which has been out released for at least 2
weeks) says:

The redhat-logos package (the "Package") contains REPLACEMENT files for
the Red Hat "Shadow Man" logo and the RPM logo (the "Logos").  Red Hat,
the Red Hat "Shadow Man" logo, RPM, and the RPM logo are trademarks or
registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other
countries.  All effort has been made to remove them from centos.

So, please, if you want to post garbage, at least post it to the CentOS
list.

Thanks,
--
Johnny Hughes