[WBEL-users] Re: wbel-u] Availability of WBEL 4?

Raimo Koski rk at raimokoski.com
Mon Feb 7 02:26:28 CST 2005

> Raimo,
>
> how the ---- does that belong on the WBEL list?
>
> The initial reply seemed fine ... someone was asking about wbel4 ... and
> someone said, hey, there is a centos 4 if you want to try it.  So far,
> nothing wrong.

So it is ok for centos developers (Karanbir Singh, donavan nelson, and
you) and business partners (Lance Davis, uklinux.net) to promote centos
here.

> AND ... for the record, you posted and old version of redhat-logos from
> CentOS-4beta ... the new one (which has been out released for at least 2
> weeks) says:

The same fault was in the x86 version of LEL 4.0B2, DVD image created 22.
Nov., but it was corrected in the x86_64 version, DVD image created 4.
Dec.

The reason I originally questioned why centos 4.0 beta, is that it was
already two months old stuff recompiled when it was released and now that
the final version will be available next week, centos 4.0 beta is even
more uninteresting. Actually, I wouldn't recommend any of the betas any
more, now it is better to wait.

--
Raimo Koski  raimo.koski at raimokoski.com  http://www.raimokoski.com/