[WBEL-users] Re: wbel-u] Availability of WBEL 4?

Robert Kropiewnicki phantomnj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:57:44 CST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:11:59 -0600, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Robert Kropiewnicki wrote:
>
> > While I applaud the hard work and effort of the CentOS team, I also
> > question whether it is proper for the CentOS team to spend so much
> > time promoting their distribution on the Whitebox mailing list.
>
> Bah.  IMO, he done anything remotely improper nor egregiously promoted
> CentOS (...in contrast to some individuals of other rhel clones)  And
> for what Lance does post here, I, for one appreciate it.
>
> -- Rex

Rex,

My questioning was not aimed solely at Lance.  For what it is worth,
it probably should not have been aimed solely at the CentOS team.

Unless a pointed question is asked about what other distribution(s)
support a feature that is missing in WBEL, I feel it is inappropriate
to be hawking those distributions here.

Of course, it's simply my opinion.

Regards,

Rob