[WBEL-users] RE: A whole bevy of questions...

kirby kirby at igalaxy.net
Sun Feb 20 11:39:46 CST 2005

I hope this is not a duplicate.  My e-mail was down for most of Friday
evening and Saturday....  I did not see my usual whitebox e-mail list.

There is a chance the ISP turned on their SPAM filter again despite my
asking to be on their 'white' list.  So if it seems like I have no idea what
is going on ... It is probably because I don't :-)