[WBEL-users] NMI received for unknown reason 2d on CPU 0

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:40:56 CST 2005

Hi people,

lately my WB has decided to go with these messages a few times a day,
sometimes the machine freezes and sometimes a random network card
stops working.
Im using WB 2.4.21-15.EL

Feb 23 08:49:09 mail kernel: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d on CPU 0.
Feb 23 08:49:10 mail kernel: Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
Feb 23 08:49:10 mail kernel: Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled?

I use a SIS 630 chipset based motherboard
Realtek network cards (8139)
Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS]|SiS85C503/5513 (LPC Bridge)

Suggestions?