[WBEL-users] RHEL 4 Rebuild Schedule

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Mon Feb 28 16:44:18 CST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 19:04, MJang wrote:
> Just wondering if there's a planned schedule for the White Box rebuild
> of RHEL 4 (assuming one's in the works).

Hope 3.0-Respin2 goes up on a BitTorrent for wide testing today.  Unless
something goes amok that looks like it is going to happen. (yea!) And
since there isn't anything other than errata in this one, unlike Respin1
which was complicated by adding chrooted builds along with a port to
x86_64 and fixing bugs in anaconda.... this one should be pretty close
to right.

As soon as it goes general availibility I'll be turning the primary
focus to 4.0.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!