[WBEL-users] RHEL 4 Rebuild Schedule

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Mon Feb 28 05:56:10 CST 2005

Jamey Fletcher wrote:

> MJang wrote:
>
>> Just wondering if there's a planned schedule for the White Box rebuild
>> of RHEL 4 (assuming one's in the works).
>
> Since John hasn't had the chance to respond yet...
>
> Friday evening, John was respinning ISOs for WBEL3 respin 2 (aka update
> 4), and ran late.  His girl came & dragged him away from the computers
> for a bit, and I haven't seen him back in yet.
>
> However, he's done one pass through the SRPMS of RHEL4, and only found a
> couple of packages he wasn't sure were building right.  So, WBEL4 seems
> to be fairly on track - give him at least a week or two, but it's on its
> way.

Jamey,

Um, is WBEL3respin2 not going to be called WBEL3.something instead?  I
thought that was a plan, but if you all are okay with the continued
questions like "is liberation-respin1 newer than liberation-i386?" then
that's fine by me.  I figure(d) that 3.1 > 3.0 , and the confusion would
end.

(yes, we're all genii here and don't ourselves make the mistake, but I
answered that very question 2 of 2 times)

  - bish

--
	For I am not so enamoured of my own opinions
	that I disregard what others may think of them.