[WBEL-users] 3 in 1

whiteboxlinux.org@dusanv.net whiteboxlinux.org@dusanv.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 23:18:19 -0500

I usually have NT boot loader boot any Linux partitions if I have to install
on the same machine. It's pretty easy to do:

<http://www.google.ca/search?q=using+nt+boot+loader+to+boot+linux>

Just have grub in WBEL and Mandrake install to the root of the boot
partition and not to the root of the disk.

Of course, you can have grub boot all of them and Google is your friend for
that as well.

Dusan