[WBEL-users] 3 in 1

Sudev Barar sudev@mantraonline.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:51:54 +0530

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 01:49, Mário Gamito wrote:
> After the Mandrake installation, i only got Windows and Mandrake to boot.
> I'm not sure, but i think that's maybe because WBEL uses grub, and
> Mandrake, LILO.

You should have choosen not to install boot loader (grub or LILO) in the
second Linux install. After wards you could edit the grub or LILO to
point to the appropriate path for boot for the third option.
Now that you have LIO you can edit that and point it to the partition
where WBEL is installed as additional boot option
HTH
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux