[WBEL-users] NCSU dropped the box

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:17:24 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Lem Tomas wrote:

> anyone notice that NCSU removed whitebox from their list of mirrored
> OS's.  they replaced it with cAos. arg!

Yes, I was given a heads up back in December and set about getting the
mirrors reaimed while also splitting the mirror network.  I think they are
all now updated, I just need to update the webpages to remove NCSU and
welcome in the new ones.  NCSU jumped in back at the start when bandwidth
was problem #1, so lets all give em a big HUZZAH! for all their
assistance.

And now the good news.  Lets all give a big welcome to Georgia Tech for
jumping into the breech as the primary North American mirror point, while
the existing mirror at ESAT is now the primary distribution point for
Europe.  Also added University of Calgery and Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
(ALE) as mirrors.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!