[WBEL-users] DHCPD on multiple interfaces?

Robert Moskowitz rgm@htt-consult.com
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:06:12 -0500

--=====================_320628829==.ALT

Well I am running dhcpd on a couple of boxes as of noon today.  Thanks to
Johnny Hughes help at
<http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/33/2/Site_News>http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/33/2/Site_News

But is there any way for dhcpd to respond and service queries on multiple
interfaces?  (each interface is a different subnet).

?

Or do you play some game wihere the other interfaces are set for request
forwarding to the one interface that is configured for dhpcd.

Well I am running dhcpd on a couple of boxes as of noon today.&nbsp;
Thanks to Johnny Hughes help at
But is there any way for dhcpd to respond and service queries on multiple interfaces?&nbsp; (each interface is a different subnet).<br><br>
?<br><br>
Or do you play some game wihere the other interfaces are set for request forwarding to the one interface that is configured for dhpcd.&nbsp; <br><br>