[WBEL-users] WBEL on a Dell Poweredge 4400

Richard Humphrey Richard Humphrey <rlhumphrey@gmail.com>
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:37:09 -0600

I am still having problems getting WBEL installed on this machine.
Here is osme more info. This server has a PERC2/DC raid card in it
(AMI, not LSI) I believe. I have updated the BIOS and the RAID
firmware to the latest from DELL. I have seen several articles talking
about getting the megaraid2 driver from the cdrom, but dont see how to
do this. Also I cant seem to find the driver elsewhere.   A pointer
int he right direction would be most helpful as I need to put this
machine back into service (It formerlay had Windows 2000 server on it)
running WBEL.

Thanks.