[WBEL-users] WBEL on a Dell Poweredge 4400

Richard Humphrey Richard Humphrey <rlhumphrey@gmail.com>
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:29:36 -0600

"This firmware release creates a bootable firmware update diskette for Dell
PERC 2/DC controller."

I already updated the firware for the controller, this is not a driver..