[WBEL-users] cyrus-imapd

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:00:41 -0700

Just wondering what might be the best way to go about this.

I am setting up a new server and am thinking about future. Clearly, uw-
imap is on the way out of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and is already gone
from Fedora.

so I'm thinking that I could probably just download the source rpm from
Beta-4 or Fedora-3 for cyrus-imapd and rebuild it - I don't think that
it has any specific dependencies (but I'm not sure of the rpm command
that would tell me what dependencies an rpm has).

Does this make sense - to rebuild the package from Beta 4 or Fedora 3 ?

Thanks

Craig