[WBEL-users] Whitebox Respin Repository

Dan Geist Dan.Geist@cox.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:40:18 -0500

I had the same problem building a number of machines remotely with a
kickstart image and FTP for a source. The eventual solution was to just
use the original ISO image, not respin, for the anaconda system. The
only difference is the updates included, etc, so as long as you update
the machine right away, you'll end up with the same end product.

Dan

--
Dan Geist | dan.geist@cox.com | (404) 269-6822
Cox Communications - Engineering Security