[WBEL-users] Mirrors

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu Jan 20 20:02:54 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 20:38, William Hooper wrote:
> > [updates-released]
> > name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
> > baseurl=http://whitebox.phantomhosting.com/$releasever/en/updates/
>
> There's the problem.  The phantomhosting.com mirror is horribly out of
> date (last updated in May 2004).  Try picking one of the other mirrors.

Yup, they still have the base distro intact so I have left them in the
up2date list for base but have removed them from updates.

Earlier this week I was trying to install and update a machine using the
defaults and still found it painful even after flushing out the lists
and adding all of the new mirrors a few weeks ago.  Even worse than
running up2date on Fedora, but not sure what is still wrong though.