[WBEL-users] Missing PCMCIA Ethernet Modules?

Timothy Chen Allen timothychenallen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:39:38 CST 2005

I believe I can help.

I had the same symptoms.  The modules were there, but would not work.
I had to use rpm to install:

/Redhat/RPMS/kernel-unsupported-2.4.21-15.EL.i686.rpm

from disk 3 to get my PCMCIA 3Com 3C574-TX Fast EtherLink 16-Bit PC Card to work
and connect to the network.

Once I did that, it worked fine.  Until I did that,  the network card
was useless.  I hope that helps.