[WBEL-users] How to capture refreshed URL

Andrew Vong andrewvong at finpress.com
Mon Jul 4 21:59:24 CDT 2005

Dear Gurus,

I've been searching the Net for the last week or so can't seem to find a
solution and at wits' end.

I hope someone out there can help me on this.

I am trying to capture a "refreshed" URL which gets sent back to the
browser and have been using the GET command but it doesn't seem to be able
to give me what I'm looking for.

Here's what I'm trying to do:-

URL A -
http://www.someurl.com/EDMS/curshweb.nsf/WebAnnDate?OpenView&Click=d029eee3a2abf2af482568020004fafe/$Body/0.316

URL B -
http://www.someurl.com/EDMS/curshweb.nsf/WebAnnDate?OpenView&Start=2.47

On the browser, I have to click on URL A to get me to URL B. I am trying to
obtain URL B without the use of a browser or manual intervention. I am
trying to achieve this on the command line.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Your help is very much appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,