[WBEL-users] Auto Relay

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Thu Jul 14 13:54:43 CDT 2005

You don't give enough information about your specific network topology and
anticipated use to be able to answer your question.

But I have one for you: Are you using these servers to send SPAM? Why else
would you not have any MX, and servers at three different ISPs?

-Ben

On Thursday 14 July 2005 02:33, Plug N Play wrote:
> Hi WBL users,
>

> I have a question regarding my email (postfix).
>

> I have 3 email servers at which it only sends email (not to receive any). No
> MX Domain Records.
>
> Each of my email servers are in separate ISP.
>

> My problem is. can I configure them in such a way that if one of my ISP goes
> down. all
>
> the outgoing email traffic from that server be relayed automatically /
> routed to one of the two
>
> available email server to be able to continue sending email.
>

> Suggestions and Reactions are very welcome.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Marc

- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978