[WBEL-users] Auto Relay

Plug N Play plugnplay at grandpacific.ph
Thu Jul 14 21:52:27 CDT 2005

Definitely not for spam, it's a confirmation email when users change and
forgot their password. This 3 email server will be the one to send the
emails.

My email servers have two nic cards one external and internal.

External NIC are connected to ISPs and Internal NIC is where it receives
the email from the web server. Is like a relayer.

Thank you,
Marc