[WBEL-users] Whitebox 3 or 4 on Dell PowerEdge SC1425

Jon Fanti Jon.Fanti at unique.com
Fri Jul 15 05:40:24 CDT 2005

Hi,

We've just purchased 5 SC1425 servers and they are all running WBEL4.0 (x86_64).

We went for the SATA version (this are low-end servers, nothing special). I couldn't find any RAID driver for the software RAID (well Dell had i386 drivers for RHEL3.0); not really an issue since software RAID can be done within the OS anyway.

Jon.

--
Jon Fanti - 3rd Line Support Analyst
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) #804005983015071

http://www.ubcmedia.com
http://www.uniqueinteractive.co.uk
T: +44 (0)20 7453 1677
24hr Fault Line: +44 (0)845 355 0568