[WBEL-users] Whitebox 3 or 4 on Dell PowerEdge SC1425

Joe Aldeguer jaldeguer at safnow.org
Fri Jul 15 08:45:35 CDT 2005

FYI, provided by Dell on their website. They provide as an option what
OS you can use when buying the SC1425  "Operating system Redhat Hat
Enterprise Linux - No Factory Installed Operating System" comes up as
one of the option. I called Dell to find out what they meant by this.
The rep informed me they will supply you the install CD's but Dell will
not provide any installation support. Which is fine, considering I know
now where to seek support : )

Thanks a lot to everyone for your feedback it is trully appreciated.