[WBEL-users] WBEL4 and i586

William Hooper whooperhsd2 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 14:17:24 CDT 2005

John Morris wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 22:33, William Hooper wrote:
>

>> IIRC John has decided to go the "closer to upstream" route with the
>> install CDs.  The last message I see (since the archives are down) about
>>  the subject John comments:
>
> Hmm.  I get them when accessing from here.
>

> http://beau.org/mailman
>

> clicky clicky to
>
> http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users/2005-July/thread.html
>

> I'm currently trying to finish building a new access control system for
> our site, could it be nailing some outside access? It does work from my
> BellSouth DSL account, just ran elinks by remote to check.

I've been getting timeouts to beau.org since you did the move.  I can get
to http://library.beau.org/, so I just assumed you hadn't got around to it
yet.

Maybe a DNS issue?  I believe I have tried it from work and had issues,
and from here at home I get:

[whooper at token whooper]$ host beau.org
beau.org has address 204.196.62.12
[whooper at token whooper]$ host whiteboxlinux.org
whiteboxlinux.org has address 199.80.85.115
[whooper at token whooper]$ host library.beau.org
library.beau.org has address 199.80.85.114

--
William Hooper